Re-purposed Baubles For the Vintage Soul.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chateau here we come!

This weekend, Emily and I are heading to the Chateau De Fleurs Marketplace in Fallbrook.
It is work, but it is also a few days spent with some of my closest friends who I adore.
Been busy making new jewelry as my May shows nearly wiped out my stock.


I spread earything on my dining table so I can do counts, see if I have "hole's" wih a color or a texture.


I like to always offer something new and like to have variety.


I have made my enamel flower bracelets for about 5 years.  I seriously can't get enough
of or "out of" enamel flowers.  They are my Favorite thing!
A client recently called them "A party on your wrist".

Did some fun new things this week, cupcake rings, bird nest rings.
Did I take a photo of them??? NO.
But I am loving my red/pink coral combos.



I can never get enough Pink and aqua either.  Always popular with my customers.


I always offer simpler pieces for the ladies who are not into color, here are a few simple bracelts
adorned with vintage rhinestones and an inspirational word.

Hope to see you this weekend in Fallbrook or next weekend at The Urban Barn in Escondido!

XO,
Lisa

7 comments:

Sue said...

Good luck at the show, although after seeing your pictures I don't think you really need it! Tell Christie and Rita I said hi. One of these days, I'm going to go see you all, really!

Take care, Sue

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Principessa, bellissimo. Looking forward to see you and Peperoncino. I am on my wayyyyyyy Ciao Rita

Anonymous said...

Did yosay CUPCAKE RINGS? OMG! You're killing me Lisa!

Lisa Loria said...

Email me your address Janina through FB...or come and see me and one is yours!
I thought of you while making them!
XO,
Lisa

jen said...

What a nice problem to have...being nearly sold out!!
I so love it all...

xo,
jennifer

erika.peach said...

It was nice meeting you today at the Barn sale!! I hope to see you next weekend at the Urban Barn!! Excited!!!

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Lisa! It was great seeing you yesterday! Two times already this summer! I have been searching for the "perfect" dolly head on Ebay! Looking forward to taking a class from you one day (soon) I hope!
I hope the show was a huge success for you.
Cheers,
Holly