Re-purposed Baubles For the Vintage Soul.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My weekend shows...come join me!!!

I will be at two fabulous shows this weekend!

Le maison Rustique in Temecula is Now 
Le Maison Rustique Urban Barn on Escondido!!!
Friday and Saturday 10-5.
Can't wait to see Linda's New space!


Click here...

Also, Solana Beach at Out of the Blue



Click Here...



A three day weekend of fun and shopping with some of the most talented peeps on the planet!

Come visit and shop!

MUAH!
Lisa

2 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hello! I just found your fabulous blog through Mammabella Art's blog! I LOVE your jewelry, belt buckles, boots and paintings!!!
Michelle

Lisa Loria said...

Thank you so much Michelle for the beautiful posts!
Hope to meet you one day...LOVE the Charlotte doll as you avatar Pic!
Hugs,
Lisa