Re-purposed Baubles For the Vintage Soul.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Le Maison Rustique!




My most talented gal pal Debi of Out of the Blue in Solana Beach and I are honored to be heading out to the Temecula Coutryside to participate in The one and only Le Maison Rustique Barn sale...Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th. Looking forward to meeting new friends. Thanks to Linda lamaisonrustique.typepad.com and Rita of mammabellarte.blogspot.com for inviting us! Can't wait to hang with Debi as we always are working and live 2 hours away from each other.

Here's a shot of some new pieces I just made this past week...Rings are HOT this year and seems the bigger the better!!! Big chunky necklaces, too. Fabulous warm Fall colors.

Hope to see you all there!!

Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

Delia said...

Lisa,
I never received your email. Please email me at cottageantiques@cox.net

Your blog is terrific!

~Cordelia