Re-purposed Baubles For the Vintage Soul.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Peddling my Gypsy Wares

Well, the next three weeks will be a creative whirlwind and I just love whirlwinds!
It's like an "E" ticket to a creative journey. Next Sunday, the 27th of September, come join me and some other very talented ladies at Out of the Blue in Solana Beach ( www.shesellsseashells.com). If you have never visited the Cedros District in Solana Beach, you are missing out. Fabulous upscale down town, with an Antique store and some other great shops, especially my friend Debi's store Out of the Blue. Below is the fabulous flyer the Erin designed. (www.ErinPettitDesigns.com)




On October 8th I will be heading to a Woman's Conference locally near me in Fontana to sell just my Jewelry Line. http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=188360
I am looking forward to this event and not just selling but hearing what the speakers
have to say.

Thirdly is Glitterfest on October 10th. 50 Artists in attendance, a pretty impressive group of ladies that I am excited to participate with. http://www.glitterfest.com/index.html

SOOO much fun. Back away from the computer...and OFF to my Studio! Darn! I have to feed & drop the kiddies at school first of course!

Carpe Diem!

3 comments:

Antiques Etc said...

Love your blog, Lisa! Hope you had time to visit ours!

Pam @ AntiquesEtcUpland

debi beard said...

Lisa,
can't wait to see you this weekend! I am glad that you are painting, walking into your house was like stepping into a dream, I got the same feeling as finding some hidden treasure at a flea market, heart racing blurred vision, dizzy excitement! such talentand style that is all your own!
:) debi

debi beard said...

oh and I love the treasure hunting code of behavior... that should be published!